Each week we aggregate recent swimming journals and blog posts relating to swimming biomechanics, physiology, nutrition, psychology, etc. If you wish to add, please add an article in the comments section.
- Aerobic and anaerobic performances in tethered swimming.
- Effect of high-tech swimsuits on the swimming performance in top-level swimmers.
- Does a Mental-Training Session Induce Neuromuscular Fatigue?
- Women Outperform Men in Ultra-Distance Swimming - The 'Manhattan Island Marathon Swim' From 1983 to 2013.
- Magnesium intake mediates the association between bone mineral density and lean soft tissue in elite swimmers.
- Breakthrough HMB Research: Additional(!) 10% Reduction in Body Fat, 5% Higher Lean Mass + 2x Higher Strength Gains After 12W of Heavy Lifting in Trained Individuals
- Race Analysis and Video: Brad Tandy 18.80 50 SCY Free
- Friday Interview: Athanasios Kabasakalis, Ph.D. Discusses Oxidation Status in Swimmers
- Dryland Mistake: Squat Jumps
- Are Breaststrokers Born or Made?
- Dolphin Kicking Data Case Study
- Kick Timing in Butterfly