- Efficiency, speed, then endurance by Chris Ritter..what do you all think?
- Recommended reading by Tad Sayce.
- Underwater Pull Series Introduction and Lift by Dr. Gary Hall Sr.
- To swim faster go higher by Dr. Greg Wells.
- More research on blood flow resistance training.
- Hand entry Part I by John Mullen.
- Live High, train low not effective...
- Flutter jumps exercise by John Mullen.
- L-arginine better than L-glutamine for endurance athletes.
- Weight training for women, 10 minute solution for low back pain: Part I, Rapid weight loss systems by John Mullen.
Swim Energy Usage
RER Value Guide
- Slow (0.7)
- A1 band - warm-up, recovery, cool-down sets
- Moderate (0.85)
- A2 band - aerobic capacity sets
- Intense (1.00)
- A3 band - aerobic power, VO2max sets
Data Source: Zamparo P, Bonifazi M (2013). Bioenergetics of cycling sports activities in water.
Coded for Swimming Science by Cameron Yick
- Total Cost
Quick Food Reference
- 48g Carbs
- 25g Carbs
- Peanut Butter
- 16g (2 tablespoons) *