- An inside look at tapering by Krissy Forelli
- Interview - George Bovell the Race Club.
- Video: DARPA's Cheetah Sets a Land-Speed Record for Running Robots.
- Core stability inside and out by Mike Reinold.
- Traditional Y, W, and T exercises don't provide shoulder stabilization, try the Swimmer's Shoulder System.
- Coaches in the know: Dave Durden.
- Dryland exercise: Burpee (just make sure their shoulders are stable and not arching from the low back...please, for us from Swim Sci).
- Conservation with Nick Brunelli (see his Friday Interview: Nick Brunelli).
- The myth of in-season maintenance by Ben Bruno.
- Wait your turn and success will come by Chris Ritter.
- Start Here
- Brief Swimming Review
Labels: Weekly Round-up