Each week we aggregate recent swimming journals and blog posts relating to swimming biomechanics, physiology, nutrition, psychology, etc. If you wish to add, please add an article in the comments section.
- Swimming goggle wear is not associated with an increased prevalence of glaucoma.
- Characterization of speed fluctuation and drag force in young swimmers: a gender comparison.
- Ovarian suppression impairs sport performance in junior elite female swimmers.
- Swimming and Other Sporting Activities and the Rate of Falls in Older Men: Longitudinal Findings From the Concord Health and Ageing in Men Project.
- Healthy Breaststroke Kick Basics
- Breast Size and Swimming
- Soft Tissue Therapy Improves Immune Function
- Early Diversification for Swimmers
- Programming the Plank for Swimming
- The odds of being born a superhero: An examination of the genetic limits to strength
- Prevent Knee Injuries With This Single Leg Back Extension Dryland Tip
- 3 Ways Strength and Plyometric Training Can Help Athletes
- Which type of periodization is best for power?
- What Exercise Can I Do to Increase Maximal Muscle Power?