- Genetic Trainability: Your Genes Influence Your Workout Results - Nick Tumminello.
- Hypotheses about the Specificity of Physical Conditioning in Swimming: It Is a Lot -More Specific than Commonly Believed - Brent S. Rushall.
- Ultra-short Race-pace Training and Traditional Training Compared - Brent S. Rushall.
- Current Swimming Techniques: The Physics of Movements and Observations of Champions - Brent S. Rushall.
- A Training Possibility - By Brent S. Rushall.
- Adapting to the USRPT Format - Brent S. Rushall.
- Aerobic Training is Not Enough - Brent S. Rushall.
- USRPT and the Non-taper - Brent S. Rushall.
- Understanding a USRPT Set - Brent S. Rushall.
- Coaching Knowledge and USRPT - Brent S. Rushall.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections in the Treatment of Chronic Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy: A Randomized Controlled Trial With 1-Year Follow-up -S Kesikburun.
- Chronic Effect of Static Stretching on Strength Performance and Basal Serum IGF-1 Levels- CL Borges Bastos.
- The effect of fatigue on the underwater arm stroke motion in the 100-m front crawl - by H Suito.
- Six weeks of aerobic training improves VO2max and MLSS but does not improve the time to fatigue at the MLSS- by TT Mendes.
- DRD2 C313T and DRD4 48-bp VNTR polymorphisms and physical activity of healthy men in Lower Silesia, Poland (HALS study)- by P Jozkow.
- Sex differences in central and peripheral mechanisms of fatigue in cyclists-by BW Glace.
- Long-term creatine supplementation improves muscular performance during resistance training in older women-by AF Aquiar.
Swim Energy Usage
RER Value Guide
- Slow (0.7)
- A1 band - warm-up, recovery, cool-down sets
- Moderate (0.85)
- A2 band - aerobic capacity sets
- Intense (1.00)
- A3 band - aerobic power, VO2max sets
Data Source: Zamparo P, Bonifazi M (2013). Bioenergetics of cycling sports activities in water.
Coded for Swimming Science by Cameron Yick
- Total Cost
Quick Food Reference
- 48g Carbs
- 25g Carbs
- Peanut Butter
- 16g (2 tablespoons) *